I just whipped this bad boy up with what I had in the fridge. Turned out suuuuper yummy, and it’s like negative calories since it contains all veggies and CALORIE FREE DRESSING. Yeah… pretty f*cking exciting. It’s Sesame Ginger, by Walden Farms, I got mine from Smart & Final but it’s also available at Walmart and Sprouts… please give it a try!! No promo here, just super excited this stuff has no calories and it tastes amazeballs.
Get your ass in the kitchen and whip it up, serve it with tofu nuggets or something delicious like that.
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 c brussel sprouts, chopped thin
- 1 c carrots, shredded
- 1 c cabbage, chopped thin
- 1 c bell pepper, sliced thin (any color)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp sriracha
- 3 tbsp liquid aminos (similar to soy sauce)
- 1/4 c Walden Farms sesame ginger (CALORIE FREE) dressing
(available at Smart & Final, Sprouts and Walmart)
- 1 c spinach
- optional* sesame seeds
- On medium heat, heat the water and once boiling add the garlic for about 5 minutes. Once softened add the brussel sprouts, carrots, cabbage and bell pepper, cooking for another five minutes. Add in the garlic powder, sriracha, liquid aminos, and sesame ginger dressing, stirring and letting everything get cooked down a bit more, maybe another 5-10 minutes. Once the veggies are softened and your’re almost done, add the spinach for about 30 seconds to a minute. It should be ready to serve!! Top with sesame seeds if you have them on hand.
- Enjoy that sh*t