A tastey lil meal, filling because of the beans but not too heavy due to the cauli rice. Simple meal with a few spices that bring it all together, and only 10 ingredients.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 12 oz bag of frozen cauliflower rice
- 2/3 c frozen corn
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- optional: Tapatio
- 1 15 oz can black or kidney beans
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan on medium heat. Add cauliflower rice and corn, cooking for a few minutes until thawed.
- Throw in the spices and Tapatio if using, mix well.
- Add beans, cook for 5-8 minutes until everything is heated through, serve, top with cilantro and avocado.
250 calories per serving (320 with 1/2 an avocado)
11.8 g protein, 42.8 carbs, 6 g fat with oil (1.5 without oil and avocado)