Quick and easy recipe, you don’t even need to know how to cook. I love Mexican food, and this one is a classic with a twist. Ten minute recipe, so when you’re crammed for time and need to munch on something tasty, whip this mf up and enjoy.
My twist is adding soyrizo, it gives a nice flavor along with some protein, heat it up on the stove or in the microwave and add to your tostada for a delicious ass meal.
- 1 package soyrizo
- 1 15 oz can refried beans
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, optional
- sriracha, optional
- Optional sauce:
- 1-3 tbsp sriracha (however spicy you want it)
- 3 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- juice of 1 lime
- Optional sauce: In a small bowl add sriracha, cream cheese, and lime juice, mix together until combined well, add more lime or water if not thin enough, set in fridge until ready to use.
- Heat up your soyrizo either in the microwave or in a pan on the stove. Lay out your tostadas, top with refried beans, soyrizo, tomato, lettuce, avocado and sriracha if desired, and the sauce if using. Enjoy that sh*t.