This is a nice mishmash of ingredients, that make for a tasty ass breaky. Eat this by itself, stuffed in a burrito or as tacos! Don’t forget to top with cilantro and avocado, make it good good.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 red onion, diced very small
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 red potatoes
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced very small
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 5 baby bella mushrooms, minced
- 1/2 cup riced cauliflower (I used frozen)
- 1 package of soyrizo
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Heat up the olive oil on medium heat in a large frying pan. Once heated add onion, garlic, and S&P, cook for about 2-3 minutes. Mix in the potatoes and cook for another 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the rest of the vegetables up until the soyrizo, no spinach yet. Give everything a good stir, cook for another 10 minutes, stir occasionally. Now stir in the soyrizo, cook another 5 minutes and finally, the spinach for a minute or so until wilted.
- Serve right away, you can add avocado and cilantro if on hand, I hope you enjoy.