This chili is full of veggies, a kick of spice, and tons of fiber. Tastes bomb af too, so you’re going to want to give it a try. Really quick, ready in 20 minutes and then you can get yo grub on b*tches.
Featuring black beans and kidney beans, this will soon be a staple in your kitchen. The recipe is also oil free, so there’s no guilt in eating too much.
- 2 1/2 c veggie broth
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2-3/4 c corn (depending on preference)
- 1 c butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded, cubed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp galric powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- In a large pot, heat a 1/2 c of the veggie broth over medium heat, add in onion and garlic for a minute, followed by the rest of the veggies, stirring and cooking for another 5 minutes so everything is softened.
- Add in all of the spices, the rest of the veggie broth, diced tomatoes, and beans. Stir well, and simmer for another 15 minutes, check that everything is softened, and it’s ready to eat!