This chili is a step above my others and is guaranteed to wow. Of course you can be the actual judge of that but like… for real. This sh*t is delicious.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 2 15 oz cans of black beans
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 package soyrizo
Sriracha Lime Crema
- 2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sriracha (or more)
- 1 lime, juiced
- add more lime or water if not thinned out enough
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat, add the garlic and onion, cooking for a couple minutes until you can smell them and they’ve softened. Add the bell pepper and cook an additional minute, giving it a stir.
- Add in the tomatoes, black beans (drain and rinse one of the cans), and spices. Give it a good stir and bring it to a boil. Add soyrizo, and let cook all together for about 10 minutes.
- While it’s cooking, you can make the crema. You’ll add all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix into a smooth consistency, add water if you need to thin it out or add more sriracha if you want a bigger kick.
- Serve the chili, spoon some of the crema on top, finish with cilantro and avocado if desired. Enjoy that sh*t!