Nice lil salad for those days you want to eat light, but don’t think it isn’t satisfying and filling… because it is. I don’t usually eat salads like ever so that’s saying something.
- spring salad mix
- 1 14.5 oz can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 avocado, cut in cubes
- frozen corn, pan fried dry until charred
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 tbsp sriracha
- 2 limes
- chili powder
- 1/4c water to thin
- Make that saucy sauce. In a food processor add all ingredients and blend. If it isn’t thin enough add water until it’s the consistency you want. What’s nice about this sauce is you can add whatever you need to fix it to your liking. Need more spice just add sriracha and mix, more lime, add it in.
- Once your sauce is the taste and consistency you like, build your salad. Spring mix, black beans, top with your veggies and then finally your sauce/dressing!