Ummmmmmmm these are bomb af… there isn’t much more to say. You will not be disappointed and won’t want to share. But there is definitely enough to feed everybody. Try these b*tches out.
P.S. I’m really stepping my food photography game up… these look fiyaaaaa (;
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 3 red potatoes, diced size of dime
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 package of soyrizo
- 1/2-1 14.4 oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 tbsp sriracha
- 2 limes
- chili powder
- 1/4c water to thin
- Heat olive oil on medium-high heat in a large pan, once heated add onion and jalapeno, cooking until fragrant and soft. Add in potatoes and spices, stir and let cook 10 minutes without stirring, use a spatula and flip everything and cook another 10 minutes without stirring.
- While the potatoes cook make that saucy sauce. In a food processor add all ingredients and blend. If it isn’t thin enough add water until it’s the consistency you want. What’s nice about this sauce is you can add whatever you need to fix it to your liking. Need more spice just add sriracha and mix, more lime, add it in.
- Check your potatoes and see if they are tender by using a fork to pierce them. If not, do five minute increments of letting them cook and flipping with the spatula. Add in the soyrizo when the potatoes are ready, stir and cook about five minutes. Now for your spinach, fold it in until they’ve all wilted down about 30 seconds to a minute. It’s ready to stuff in some tortillas!
- Heat your tortillas either on the pan or microwave, pile this deliciousness on and top with the saucy sauce. Add any other toppings you’d like!
3 thoughts on “Holy Sh*t Breakfast Tacos”
This sounds amazing! I didn’t see in the instructions at what point do you add the beans. Is it when you add the soyrizo? Thanks!
Yes! Thank you for catching that, add them in when you add the soyrizo (:
Great, thank you!! Making this tomorrow am. Can’t wait 🙂