If you’re vegan and have been craving a good breakfast for those mornings after a long night out (a.k.a. a cure for your hangover), your wait is over!
This is one of my favorite breakfasts, it’s full of so many delicious veggies and on top of that soy chorizo! Sooo so so good and filling. Takes about 30 minutes to put together and tastes just as great as leftovers. I like to top mine with avocado and sriracha. I didn’t have cilantro but if you do, throw some on top because it’ll only make this dish that much better.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced (no larger than the size of a dime)
- 3 red potatoes, diced (no larger than the size of a dime)
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 package soy chorizo
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Allow that to heat up and add in the garlic for about 30 seconds
- Add in the potatoes and mix, coating in the oil, then let cook for about five minutes before stirring. Give a toss around, and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the bell peppers, onion, and jalapeno, stir, and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the soy chorizo, mix well and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes. Fork the potatoes and see if it pierces easily, if not continue cooking or serve! Add toppings and enjoy!